We're giving an estimate on a rental property cleanup today. Since this is a bid with a lot of different tasks, we will do the walk-thru and follow-up with foreclosure cleanup blog readers over next couple of days on how we ultimately bid the below so you get an inside peek at pricing a cleanup job.
Below is verbiage the client sent to us:
"1. Re-key doors (front, back and two basement doors).
2. Install new garage remote controls for two garage doors near back side (I have remote control for the third garage on the front side).
3. Fix broken screen door to the rear entry.
4. Front and backyard trash and debris removal, mow grass, trim bushes.
5. Trash/furniture removal from house (except the lawn equipment) -- including basement.
6. Replace all missing or broken light bulbs; dust light fixtures and ceiling fan.
7. Kitchen counter-top/cabinet/sink cleanup, including appliances (refrigerator, oven, venting hood, dishwasher, etc.).
8. Bathroom cleanup; tub caulking.
9. Touch-up painting, including water stains on ceiling.
10. Install new vinyl floor in two upstairs bathrooms.
11. Install new carpet for entire house.
12. Fix water damaged ceiling in garage.
13. If you find more jobs need to be done, except above items, please feel free to add them to the quotation."
NOTE: This bid will fall under our Real Estate Cleanup division; not Foreclosure Cleanup. (Remember, we speak about splicing your company in the How To ebook to handle two types of jobs as they arise.)
Stay tuned… busy day on the horizon with real estate and foreclosure cleanup duties.
Also, landlord duties this weekend: preparing new lease for tenants to sign for February 1st move-in and handling a move-out re: a Section 8 voucher fell thru. Ba-hum-bug… gotta put that one back on the market. (Where's my Jamaica?????)
Have a super day!